Monday, July 12, 2010

People who don't have answering machines

What is wrong with you?

How do you function in this world without voice mail?

Ok, sure, maybe you figure that if something is important enough someone will call you back (I did, five times). That is perfectly fair. Unless you are the one who initiated contact!
If you call me, and leave me a message (indication that you do indeed know that voice mail exists) and your message asks me to call you back then you need to either have voice mail or the tape deck equivalent, or you need to be home when I call you back (five times).

You don't then get to call me four days later and complain that I never called you back.
If you had voice mail, you'd know that's a lie.

Get voice mail, or get off the phone.

Thank you

.

1 comment:

  1. People who don't have answering machines are self-important egotists! And inconsiderate! And unfriendly! And thoughtless! Did I say egotists?

    ReplyDelete