Saturday, July 10, 2010

First time for everything

Today I was going through my pictures and discovered that I have records of an awful lot of firsts. Here are some of them.

This was my first doll, recently Badger devoured her face then got diarrhea. He received no sympathy from me, the horrible creature!
Her name was Dolly. Look, she has a little dog. Our early childhood really does shape our future.

Photobucket



This was my first friend. Friendships are based on things we have in common with others.

Photobucket


I like to think this was the first time I flashed leg at a camera. Saucy.

Photobucket


My first time on a motorbike.

Photobucket


The first time I fell out of a kayak.

Photobucket


My first speeding ticket.

Photobucket


My first dog.

Photobucket


My first time playing soccer with a baby elephant. (I firmly believe there will be a second)

Photobucket


The first time I locked my keys in my car (and the only!)

Photobucket


My first wild grizzly.


Photobucket


There, now you all know a little bit more about me than you needed to.

You’re welcome!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment