Sunday, March 7, 2010

Time for some gratitude

I complain a lot. Though, in my honest opinion, my complaints are valid. Things just don't seem to want to go my way lately and while the last few weeks have been the worst, the past few months have been pretty rough.

I can't, however, complain about my friends, the ones that have stuck with me and have listened to my complaints and not only provided a friendly ear, but helped me find solutions. My friends have done a lot for me these past several weeks, so it is time for some sincere thanks.

Thank you Pat, for helping me to look for a place to live and sending me all the news paper ads. Thank you for the offer of a new couch. Thank you for finding me a new tv before even 24 hours had gone by since the old one broke.

Thank you Mona, for driving all the way to Grenfell Saskatchewan to look at puppies with me, for helping me pick out Badger, for lending me the crate he is currently sleeping in (you will have it back for Lloyd, don't worry), and for finding out for me that he was showing symptoms of mange when I had no idea what I was looking at. Thank you also for coordinating the delivery of the tv that Pat found for me. (And thanks for grabbing Kodi when he decided he was going to impede the delivery)

Thank you Kurt and Pat's brother in law for carrying said tv. And thanks Kurt for the tips on training badger on the tug at practice last night.

Thanks Pat's sister and brother in law for the tv. There was even batteries already in the remote (heaven)

Thank you Christina for helping me get a job. Thank you Amanda for being such a great co-worker. Thank you Galen for papillon leonberger :B crosses (don't worry everyone else, it was a joke).

And thank you everyone else, because I'm sure I owe you all a thanks for too many things you have done for me to list here, and I hope I always remember to thank each one of you in the future when you do me a kindness and that I can always do some kindness in return.

Oh, and thank you mum and dad for not kicking me and the chewy puppy out of the house on Friday, hope your plants are ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment