Sunday, March 28, 2010

I can't wait any longer

I had to start my plants.
I know it's early, but I can't wait any longer. I started with the indoor plants, to try and stave off the need to start the outdoor ones.

I re-potted the ivy and the... possible ficus? Then, because the possible ficus was too top heavy and growing funny I cut it back, braided the stems together to make a nice centered base, and not it's looking pretty neat and tidy, able to support it's own weight.

Then I started my seeds. They'll have to live inside for awhile yet, I know, because we aren't out of frost season, but I just had to get them in some dirt.

Badger ate a lot of dirt in the process.

Speaking of Badger's eating habbits, he's almost outgrown his 14" collar, I've bought him a 16" inch, and hopefully that will do him for the rest of his days.

Later I will take pictures of my planting exploits, and maybe I'll snap a few shots of the dogs, perhaps get them in a photo together? Rare as that is, it will be my best record of Badger's growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment