Sunday, March 7, 2010

Some funny stuff

Last night, while I was fighting with my tv hoping to save my beloved vhs tape (I haven't found this movie on dvd yet :( ) and while Badger was jumping up and down on the couch (literally, it's a good thing I don't have a trampoline I'd never get him off it) Kodi decided the world had gone a little too insane. When the world gets weird for Kodi he likes to retreat to his crate. Unfortunately for him I have a baby gate up preventing the pup from getting downstairs, but it also prevents Kodi, and that is where his crate is. So, he crawled inside Badger's crate.

Badger's crate, the one we are borrowing for a little while, is a medium sized crate. Kodi lives in a large sized crate. He is both taller and longer than a medium sized crate. He crawled in there while my back was turned, so I am not entirely sure how he accomplished it. But in the little crate he was, curled up in a ball so he could fit while the puppy bounced on the new couch springs and I ripped my television to shreds.

No comments:

Post a Comment