Monday, January 25, 2010

Stuff for the having

Lately I have only posted boring old text. Actually, 'lately' isn't really the appropriate word. Lately I haven't posted anything. I have little to say today. Oh, except, mum, dad, if you see me frowning furiously at my monitor and typing 70wpm please don't talk to me. This post is the result of your interruption induced writer's block. Love ya, but so so angry at the same time.

Anyway, on to the pictures


Photobucket

This is Mattie, breaking in to the fridge. This is why I can't have nice things.



Photobucket

This is Kodi, destroying public property with the power of his urine. This is why other people can't have nice things.



Photobucket

Did you know that 'daiquiri' is named after a rum producing district in Cuba?



Photobucket

This bird is carrying a pop can. Awesome.



Photobucket

That's me. I'm being an idiot tourist at Terra Nova National Park in Newfoundland. I was fishing, with my finger.
*tap tap tap* "here fish. here fish fish fish"
Dad snapped this one. Then he chased a squirrel through the woods. That's how I choose to remember it anyway.



On another note! Whoever is responsible for putting the old shower gel in the liquid soap pump in the downstairs bathroom: Ew. Don't do that. It is so gross to expect to pump nice creamy hand soap out of that thing and then get a hand full of low viscosity goo full of some kind of exfoliating grit.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment