Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dear Direct Energy

What is up with your call center?

I had to call you twice today, not to complain, but to try and make it so that I can give you money for supplying me with natural gas. This is your business, yes? To collect money in exchange for natural gas services?

Apparently the lady on the phone didn't know that. I eventually gave up and told her I'd call again later, in the hopes of getting another representative on the line. I had slightly better luck the second time I called. This person at least seemed to understand that I wanted to give them money. She didn't seem clear on why I wanted to give them money though. So, I think I have set up my account with Direct Energy. I'm really not entirely sure.

Lethbridge Utilities was great, even Shaw cable was easy. For shame Direct Energy. Outdone by Shaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment