Monday, January 10, 2011

My name is Monika and I CAN dust without a Swifer

Wtf Swifers?

So, hello, I'm Monika, and guess what? I am perfectly capable of dusting without the aid of a swifer!

Amazing isn't it?

Well it must be, because apparently no one else is!

And before all my more matured readers start shaking their heads and talking about the youth of today not knowing anything about anything, let me tell you that this phrase "I can't dust without my swifer" did not come from a person younger than fifty.

This isn't generational ineptitude (I love that word) it is just general ineptitude (ineptitude!). Somehow some of our species allowed the swifer comercials to suggest to them that no one has ever really dusted before because it was impossible without the swifer.

So, I'm going to share a secret to those of you who are swifer dependent and may have lost their swifer. USE A RAG! (and don't complain to me about it, I don't care if you lost your swifer.)

Thank you for your time.

.

1 comment: