Thursday, November 19, 2009

Big Happy "okay!"

To answer Pat's question. I'll be coming back to Alberta, weather permitting, on about Dec. 20th. My course ends on Dec. 4th (2 Weeks!) and then I have a canine first aid course, so I'll be staying where I am in the trailer in Victoria until Dec. 12. Then I think I'll be heading up to Parksville to see my aunt and visit some other parts on the island before coming back on the ferry around the 20th.

Update on my hand. The doctor suggest that it would not heal (I almost typed 'heel' haha) until the course was over, but lucky surprise I was able to take the cast off two weeks ago. It is still sore sometimes, and I can feel the difference in the muscles but I have full use of the hand now, which is really lucky because we've been doing free training (that's training of random dogs brought in by clients, neighbours, landlords) and having two hands for that is really important.

At this point, let's just say I am very ready for this course to be over. That might just be the rain talking though.

Oh! I went and had a look at a litter of puppies yesterday, nothing there I was after (didn't like the parents so passed on the pups). Redline, you know what that means? I'm looking. I'm after a border collie, aussie, or another cross like Kodi. Start sending the links! My requirements? Approximate adult size of about 35lbs, middle of the road temperament, perhaps leaning towards submissive, male. Looks? Yes, looks are important to me too, but are of course secondary to temperament. I'd really love a black tri-colour, medium coat like Kodi's. Full tail or full bob.

This is your mission should you choose to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment