Monday, July 4, 2011

Vacation Part 1: Happy Canada Day!

I wasn't sure where to start with my vacation pictures.
Logic would dictate that I start at the beginning.

I decided I better start at the end instead!

July 1 was my last day in Mission, I'd have to pack up and leave the next morning.

I'll start with the last, because it has a bit of an expiry date. As is it I'm already 3 days late posting it! Maybe I should save it for next year...

Naw

Happy Canada Day!

Photobucket

In the back row we have Zoey (wire hair German pointer), Emmy (bluetick coonhound), Leela (husky mix), and Duke (German shepherd x rottweiler)
Of course down in the front the grumpy face is Kodi and the goofball who can't sit still is Badger.

Photobucket

After formal pictures came party time. Even Kodi got involved, though only for a short time. Then he returned to sulking on the deck.

Photobucket

Arguing over the Canada frisbee. They broke it and we had to take it away.

Photobucket

Badger! How did you get to be so cute?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Notice he runs extra fast so that it doesn't touch the ground. Good boy.

Photobucket

Dork

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Herder extraordinaire

.

2 comments:

  1. Badger always cracks me up, so funny that he's flopped out when everyone else is posing! Looks like a great dog party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Badger's respect for the flag is impressive, indeed! Thanks for sharing these cute shots.

    ReplyDelete